Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.benjatours.com/
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Communication about Benjatours.com
What information do we collect about you?
- Contact details: eg. name, postal address, email.
- Personal details: eg. Passport information, Insurance, age, dietary requirements.
- Benjatours.com account information: eg. when your holiday deposit was paid, whether you select a twin room.
- Sports equipment sizing: eg. height, shoe size.
- Correspondence: eg. emails that you send to us
- Website usage: eg. browser type
How do we use the information about you?
- Contact & Personal details: airlines, hotels and other service-providers need this information to allow us to book a place for you.
- Benjatours.com account information: we inform those providing accommodation of the options that you have chosen regarding rooming or excursions.
- Sports equipment sizing: we may occasionally need to ask a local ski shop to hire to us some equipment for you to use.
- Correspondence: we keep a record of our correspondence with you so that we can ensure that we keep our word to you regarding the details of your holiday.
- Website usage: we note the types of browsers used to access our website so that we can ensure that the site is working appropriately.
Bookings that include more than one guest
i) the lead guest (i.e. the person who made the booking) will have access to the booking information about the others on that booking. If someone on the booking has previously given benjatours their details but some of this was not added when the most recent booking was made, this information may show on the current booking.
If you would prefer that this information was not available to the lead guest or others in your booking, please instead book as an individual.
ii) the non-lead guests will only be able to see their own information plus the names of the other guests on the booking (first name as per passport, ‘known as’ name if applicable, and surname).
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your contact information
Btours Incoming Travel.
Edif Bosques – AD300 Ordino – Andorra – Email : email@example.com